Any information you enter/provide on our web site or give us in any other way is stored there. The type of information that we collect from you:
· Contact information which includes your address (personal or business), telephone number, email address and fax number.
· Your purchased details, your preferences for product and services.
· Business details and/or employer details
· Bank account details, Credit card details, cheque account details and credit history.
· Digital information includes the information collected from cookies, pixels, software versions, from IP addresses and location (if enabled) which will be used to identify you when combined with other information.
· Purchase or order products from us
· Visit our website, social media pages
· Subscribe to our mailing list and/or register on our website
· Email us with the details
· Supply or provide your services/products to us
· Visit our store or contact us for information about our products and services.
· Ask for a quotation
· Provide your feedback
· Request for refund
It is totally up to you, whether you want to provide us with certain information however, in this case, you may or may not be able to take complete benefit of the features that we provide. The information shared is used by us to be able to respond better to your requests and needs which in turn will improve the shopping experience for you.
While we take all reasonable responsibility to treat your information with the utmost confidentiality through a secure system, it is a not a 100% guarantee. The information provided by you is provided at your own risk.
The website analytics data may be provided to reputable third parties.
· Complete transaction and deliver products to you
· To answer your queries promptly
· Make it easy for you to re-order the products and services.
· To keep you up to date with our product, services and promotions
· For product development and research
· For any other purpose permitted under Privacy Act 2020
We will only share the information to third parties when:
· We have your consent to do so
· In order to provide you the product or services you have requested
· We are required by law to disclose your information
· We need to send your information to providers contracted by 3S Safety
· Permitted by Privacy Act 2020
We do not share your information with overseas recipients unless it is deemed necessary, and we are satisfied that your information will be safely protected under the law comparable to Privacy Act 2020.
3S Safety is committed to ensuring the security of the information we have received/gathered from you, and we take all appropriate precautions to protect your personal information from any loss, unauthorised access, modification disclosure and other kind of misuse.
If a serious security breach occurs, we may be required to notify you (if you are affected by this) and the privacy commissioner about the breach (if the breach is notifiable under Privacy Act). We will investigate and assess the breach in order to understand whether we need to give noticed of the breach.
3S Safety only retains your information until it is required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected.
E-mail and Text Communications:
When you contact us regarding our products and/or services via email or text, you authorise us to use your email address or mobile number for Marketing and product/services promotion purposes.
If you do not wish to receive such communication form us, feel free to click ‘Unsubscribe’ which will remove you from our marketing database.
Links to other websites:
There will be times when you use our website, you may come across links to other websites. If you chose to click on it, you should note that we do not control those other websites. 3S Safety will not be responsible for the privacy protection of the information that you may share on those websites. It is advisable to be cautious and look out of that website’s privacy statement.
Updating the Privacy Statement:
3S Safety may make changes to the privacy statement as required. At any time when updating the revised/new statement on our website this will be in line with the Privacy Act in effect at the time of use.
Conditions of Use
If you choose to visit 3S Safety, your visit and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law.
For Feedbacks & Queries:
3S Safety welcomes you to share any feedback you may have regarding our Privacy Statement. Please send your detailed feedback or queries to us and we will try to resolve it.